- Online Banking
- Money Transfer Services
- Mobile Banking
- ATM Services
- Card Services
- Equity Cash Back
- Instant Account opening -Equity Hapo Hapo
- Visa Personal Payments (VPP)
- Instant card issuing
Equity Bank has over 620 ATMs in the region. Equity Bank customers can use their cards to transact regionally in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania.
Types of ATMs:
- Cash Out ATMs
These are cash withdrawal only ATMs without deposit capability.
- Envelope Deposit ATMs
These are ATMs that are capable of dispensing cash as well as accept cash deposited using the envelopes provided.
- Intelligent Deposit ATMs
These are ATMs that are capable of dispensing cash as well as deposit money instantly into your account.
Features of Equity Bank ATMs:
- Withdraw cash from your bank account or mobile phone account
- Buy airtime from Safaricom, Orange, YU or Airtel
- Transfer funds from one Equity Bank account to another
- Pay utility bills such as DSTV, Electricity, Water, Phone, HELB. Simply choose any of these buttons at the ATM, then proceed with the transaction.
Cardless Transactions – This is where a customer wants to draw money through the ATM from their M-PESA, yuCash or Orange Money account. A customer needs to:
- Generate a code from their mobile phone
- Go an Equity Bank ATM and choose the button with the option you wish to draw the money with e.g. M-PESA / yuCash / Orange Money
- Key in the code at the ATM
- Wait for the ATM to process and dispense cash