How to open an account
Please follow the following three steps to open an account
STEP 1 : Download and Fill the Account Opening Form and Introducer form
- Download the Personal/Joint Account Opening Forms
- Download the Fixed Or call Deposit Account Opening Forms
- Download the Business Account Application Forms
- Download the Introduction Forms
- Download the ATM Visa Application Form after reading the Visa for use.NB: Application fee is Ksh.500 (Visa)
- Read Terms and conditions
STEP 2 : Send the Application documents by POST to the following address:
Equity Bank Ltd,
Equity Center, 5th Floor
P.O Box 75104-00200
Include the following information:-
Copies of either Kenyan National ID or Unexpired Kenyan Passport- First Page, Second Page and Last Page. If expired Passport, the renewal page.
1 passport size photos (less than 3 months old)
Copy of address confirmation. This is a document that shows your physical address. e.g. Utility Bill, Bank Statements, Government or Local Authority Bills and Telephone Bills. All the Bills Dates must be less than 3 months old.
STEP 3 : Wait for Account Activation Confirmation
Once we receive all documents, the account will be opened and activated within 24 hours. An Email confirmation will be sent advising the account details as specified on the account opening form.
For any clarification please contact us on:
Email:Kenyans.email@example.com or Diaspora-EbankingSupport@equitybank.co.ke
254 20 226 2481/82/83/84
254 20 226 2000
254 20 274 4000
Diaspora Team, Operations Department
Equity Bank Ltd.
Equity Center, 5th floor
P.O. BOX 75104 00200
+254 -20 -270-7032