Equity Bank (Kenya) Limited was founded in 1984 as Equity Building Society (EBS). The Bank has recorded various key milestones over the years. In 2004 it converted to a fully-fledged commercial bank, Equity Bank Limited (EBL). In 2006, the Bank was listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange where it has become the largest bank by market capitalization. Over the years, the Bank has built a social and economic brand and scaled up by providing financial services to Kenyans through a diversified distribution of its products and services. It has also had a very unique approach to impacting the lives of the people in communities where it operates using existing infrastructure, enormous human capital and a strong brand.
Equity Bank (Kenya) Limited is a subsidiary of Equity Group Holding Limited.
The Bank scouts for talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of pushing the frontiers of the ever evolving Banking industry, growing our services, delighting our customers and contributing to our community.
From our end, we will:
- Give you career exposure and the chance to realize your maximum potential.
- Reward you and give you the opportunity to realize your goals.
- Work with you to give back to the community.
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
- Marketing and Communication Officers - Friday, 26th June 2015.
- Communications and Advertising Officers - Friday, 26th June 2015.
- Public relations Officer - Friday, 26th June 2015.
- Web Content Manager - Friday, 26th June 2015.